As of Jan 10, 2022
To Our Valued Customers,
As we continue to monitor the impacts of COVID-19, the health and well-being of our staff, clients, and communities remains our top priority. We are committed to supporting Canadians as much as possible with their health and wellness needs during this challenging time. To ensure that our team and customers remain safe and protected, we have adapted and continue to implement safety measures.
Safety Measures Taken
- Temperature is checked for all employees when they enter the premise every morning to make sure everyone is in good health. They are also required to use hand sanitizers before entry to their areas
- All employees are provided with fresh face masks daily and are required to wear them at all times
- All employees in production are also required to wear gloves all the time when handling products
- All visitors are required to wear masks and use hand sanitizer
- Hand sanitizers are available all around the workplace and they are regularly refilled. The hand sanitizers we use are manufactured by us under license from Health Canada.
- We regularly clean and disinfect surfaces in our work place, especially areas that people touch a lot. Paper tissues are available at our facility.
- Everyone has proper access to the washroom where they can wash their hands with soap and water frequently.
Preventive Measures for In-Store Shopping
Our Ontario stores have implemented social distancing measures for customers. All our employees have been provided with Personal Protective Equipment and Health Canada authorized hand sanitizers and disinfectant to ensure that the stores are properly sanitized. Store hours have also been adjusted.
Alternative Shopping Methods
You may shop online at www.billnaturalsources.com and choose from several Home Delivery methods. Our warehouse and shipping staff are still here to deliver you what you need in an timely manner.
With the COVID-19 outbreak, great stress is placed on all of us. However, we need to remain strong and stay safe. To all our associates and customers, please take care of yourselves and others as we get through this together.